DONATIONS IN MEMORY
There are two ways you can donate to SarcoidosisUK in memory of a loved one – a funeral collection and an online donation page. Below are resources and instructions for each.
When planning the funeral of a loved one, you may decide to ask for donations to be made to SarcoidosisUK instead of flowers. The information below should be of assistance with this.
We suggest two alternatives: ‘donations in lieu of flowers to SarcoidosisUK‘ and ‘donations in lieu of flowers to SarcoidosisUK in support of funding medical research into finding a cure for sarcoidosis’.
Cheques and cash donation address
Donations and cheques should be made payable to ‘SarcoidosisUK’ and sent to our office address, available on the contact us page.
Some families prefer to take a collection box or plate, so guests can make donations when they retire from the service. Please download an information sheet here to personalise and display in/next to the collection box or plate to inform the donors about where their donations are going.
Online Donations Page In-Memory
It is easy to set up an online donation page in memory of a loved one. You can share the page and any donations will go directly to SarcoidosisUK. These will be vital in ensuring we can continue funding research into a cure for sarcoidosis.
Instructions to set up an online donation page in memory:
- Click the button below to go to SarcoidosisUK’s Just Giving page.
- Log in to Just Giving. You may need to create an account (free of charge) if you don’t already have one set up.
- Click on the ‘Fundraise for Us’ button in the top-right of the page.
- Select the option ‘Remembering someone’.
- Fill in the required details and click ‘Create your page’.
- You will now be able to edit, manage and share your page through your Just Giving account. You can keep track of donors and donations which will come directly to SarcoidosisUK.
Related content from SarcoidosisUK:
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with any questions, comments or suggestions.
SarcoidosisUK fund world-leading research into sarcoidosis. Our goal is to find a cure for the condition.
How can we support you? Find more information on our Nurse Helpline, Support Groups and Online Support.