SarcoidosisUK are very excited to announce our newest information service – Patient Information Videos.
We have visited sarcoidosis experts across the UK and filmed them explaining sarcoidosis in their own way. We know that the resulting videos will help anyone affected to understand more about their condition and give them more power to manage their sarcoidosis.
New videos will be published throughout autumn. Click the thumbnails below to watch those already live!
Coming soon to the SarcoidosisUK Youtube Channel:
- Dr Kidd (Royal FreeHospital) speaking about neurosarcoidosis
- Dr Thillai (Papworth Hospital) speaking about cardiac sarcoidosis
- Prof Wells (Royal Brompton) speaking about complex sarcoidosis and research
- Prof Ho (Oxford University Hospitals) speaking about pulmonary sarcoidosis and research
- Prof Birring (King’s College Hospital) speaking about pulmonary sarcoidosis and quality of life
- Dr Wickremasinghe (Imperial College Healthcare) speaking about pulmonary sarcoidosis and patient support