Charity Auction – Halloween Town Paper Construction
SarcoidosisUK is happy to announce the launching of the SarcoidosisUK.
With Halloween so close we decided to give you a taster of things to come by releasing the first prize today! It is a beautiful Hand-made Paper construction of a Halloween small town. The perfect way to decorate your holiday home to give it a real spooky vibe! Bid now and remember that all money raised will be invested into research for a cure.
The rest of the prizes will be launched together at the start of next week (all in one go this time!) These will be available to bid on from both Ebay and our sarcoidosis store. The auction will last 10 days and come to an end at the end of October. We have some amazing prizes for you guys!
Please find the list of items below to get your excited and hopefully together we can raise lots of money for research into a cure:
- New Arsenal 2018/2019 Home Shirt (Medium)
- Football boots PUMA One 19.1 FG/AG
- Bromley FC Home Kit (SIGNED BY ENTIRE TEAM!)
- Bromley FC Home Football (SIGNED BY ENTIRE TEAM!)
- Original Acrylic Tiger Painting
- Original Dandelion Painting
- Football Boots PUMA Silver Peacoat Future 2.1 Netfit
- Home made candles & Wax Melts
- Remote Personal Training – 6 weeks
- Trainers – PUMA Cali-0 White Green
- Decoration Quilt
- A 4 Night Stay in France (Near Toulouse)