Help us make a difference. Fundraise for SarcoidosisUK.
We cannot do any of our vital work without your continued support.
Please consider setting up a monthly donation to help us better plan for the future and provide long term support for those who need it most.
Quality, Reliable Information About Sarcoidosis
We Fund World-Leading Sarcoidosis Research
We Are 100% Reliant On Your Donations
Error: Your Requested widget " youtube-feeds-widget-2" is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area mega-menu]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-1]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-8"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-7"]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-2]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-3]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-4]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-5]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-6]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-7]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="youtube-feeds-widget-2"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-13"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-14"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-15"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-16"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-17"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-18"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-3"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-4"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-5"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-6"]
- [do_widget id="pages-3"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-3"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-4"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-5"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-6"]
- [do_widget id="text-6"]
Welcome to SarcoidosisUK!
SarcoidosisUK have four main goals – to provide quality information, to provide meaningful support, to increase awareness, and to fund research towards a cure. We work with top sarcoidosis specialists to write detailed information pages and leaflets. We have different support options so you can choose what works best for you; you can speak to a specialist nurse, you can meet others affected by sarcoidosis at one of our support groups or chat virtually in our online forums. We know it can be hard to find a doctor who understands sarcoidosis so we’ve created a recommended consultant list.
However SarcoidosisUK’s main goal is find a cure. We have funded a significant piece of research into understanding more about sarcoidosis each year for the past 5 years. We are going to fund more research this year, next year, and every year until we have found a cure for sarcoidosis.
None of our work is possible without donations. We receive no government money and are 100% reliant on your generosity. Any donation, big or small, makes a huge difference to our ability to help others and fund a cure. Please consider donating today!
Wishing you the very best,
Research Spending to Date
SarcoidosisUK Consultant Directory Entries
SarcoidosisUK Support Groups
SarcoidosisUK Nurse Helpline Calls
Take a look at our blog for all the latest SarcoidosisUK Announcements
Wilf Elliot, a 19 year old artist from Essex, is auctioning off his original artwork of this year's UK Eurovision runner-up Sam Ryder. The artwork has been signed by Sam himself and there are also replica prints available for auction, with 100% of the earnings being...
Evusheld is a prophylactic drug that could protect sarcoidosis patients and other immunosuppressed communities from COVID-19 infection. Despite being approved by the MHRA and being rolled out in many other countries, the UK government has yet to purchase any of the...
On 11th June, SarcoidosisUK will be hosting our annual Neurosarcoidosis Patient Day. This is a virtual event taking place from 14:00-17:00 BST and registrations are open now! Check out the full programme for the day below 👇 14.00-14.20: SarcoidosisUK Introduction –...